Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Free E-News

Spreading the word about two fabulous weekly e-newsletters: FFWSmallMarkets (link to sample issue) and FundsForWriters (link to sample issue), both sponsored by Funds for Writers (link to main webpage).

Each issue contains:
  • An article by Hope Clark, the editor
  • An Article of the Week--something about writing
  • Then huge lists of: Grants, Award, Contests, Jobs and Markets


Every single issue has something that I can use. For example, this site was one of the listings in the latest newsletter: The Dabbling Mum. It looks really interesting. I can think of maybe 2 dozen articles that I could write and submit.

Hope Clark also has two other websites that are filled with good info:
The Shy Writer and her blog, C. Hope Clark.

Just thought I'd share this info with my fellow ink splashers.

2 comments:

JWH said...

I got so many cool sites to check out now - that you've led me too. It'll keep me busy this week but it's fun finding new things! Have a great week.

G.Ellen said...

KB!!! I really like the reworking of your site. good job!
GP