Friday, May 26, 2006

Nougie Update!

So I decided to let Russell Stover's know about all this FREE advertisment I've given to their new product "Nougie Nutty Chew." As far as I can tell, I'm their ONLY advertising. If you google "nougie nutty chew" this blog site is the ONLY thing that comes up. I thought maybe they'd be so grateful they'd offer me a case of nougies, or a couple of free bags, or even just a cents off coupon. But No! Just a thank you very much. (maybe they were mad because I dissed their fake Turtles and the Orange Slices??) Here's their reply:

Dear Ms. Browning:
Thank you for recently contacting us. It is always a pleasure to hear from our customers whether it is to praise or in offering their comments and/or suggestions.

We are sorry, but the Sugar Free Nougie Nutty Chew is not available on our website. This product is pnly available at Walmart stores.

Thank you again for contacting us, and we hope you continue to enjoy our candies.

Russell Stover Candies Consumer
Service 800-777-4028


Okay, so here's what I want all of you dear, dear readers to do.

First, go to Wal-Mart and buy a bag of the Nougie Nutty Chew. (If you shop at the PG/Lindon, UT Wal-Mart, you might be out of luck. I clean them out every time I go.)

Try them.

If you absolutely love them, e-mail Russell Stovers at customerservice@russellstover.com

Tell them how much you love this product. That you would have never even known about it if you hadn't read about it on my blog. That you would have never been able find the product if I hadn't so graciously informed you that they were at Wal-Mart. And that you hope they realize what a big deal my one-woman advertising campaign has been, because of course, based on my blog, you've told all your friends about nougies, and they love them too. And gee, don't they think they should send me a year's supply* of Nougie Nutty Chews for my time????

Then cc your e-mail to me at nougies2@hotmail.com. If they send me anything, I'll split it with the first 3 people who let me know they've acted on this. (I originally put the first 10 people, but I really LOVE these nougies and if they only send me one bag, I want to make sure I get several nougies for myself.)

I wonder what will happen...

*btw, I'm going through 2 or 3 bags a week, so a year's supply would be 100-150 bags.

No comments: