Thursday, October 19, 2006

Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?

I'm pretty good at narrowing my decisions down to two. Then I get stuck. It's not too much of a problem if I'm deciding between books or dresses or shoes. I just buy them both.

But sometimes choosing one means you have to give up on the other. Those decisions kill me. What if I choose WRONG?

I've been weighing a decision for nearly a year now, back and forth, up and down, inside and out. I'm so dizzy I couldn't walk a straight line if my life depended on it. I am so good at weighing the one hand, then the other--and finding benefits in both. Most of the time I try to put off making these types of decisions and then life sort of just makes them for me. But now it's time. The decision has to be made.

It's time for me to be a grown up.



Now Playing on my intented iPod: Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind by the Lovin' Spoonful

No comments: