Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dandruff the Size of Texas

I have never really had a problem with dandruff. Even when I moved from Kentucky (90% humidity) to the middle of the desert (10% humidity), I only had a few days of mild flakes while my skin adjusted.

Until recently.

All of a sudden I have these big (huge) flakes that look like my scalp is peeling off. It's gross. It's embarassing. Especially when I'd think I had it all combed out, then go out to a business meeting, go to the restroom halfway through and see a dandruff flake the size of Texas sitting right on top of my head.

What to do? I have an issue with most shampoos. They either make my head itch or the smell is so strong that it gives me a really bad headache. I didn't think my chances were good of finding a medicated dandruff shampoo that I could tolerate.

I was wrong. Head & Shoulders Intensive Solutions is a miracle. It cleared up the dandruff in two days. Haven't had any at all since I started using it. The fragrance is mild enough that it doesn't give me a headache. And it's gentle on my hair, leaving it soft and manageable.

I very much recommend it.

Get a free trial size here.

Get a $2 off coupon here.


Now playing on my iPod: Hair from the musical Hair

1 comment:

Kelsey aka MamaSpice said...

Hi Karlene! I get the same thing at every change of season. It likely isn't dandruff, what I was told by my dermatologist is that it is esentially really dry skin/scalp. Especially if you are noticing the flakes along your hairline. And I swear by Head and Shoulders. I use it every day and I have really shiny, healthy hair! :)