Friday, April 20, 2007

Yes, I'm Going to Be THAT Kind of Grandma!


Carter Stephen Gordon
Born Tuesday, April 17th at 12:10 a.m.
8 lbs, 4 ozs; 20" long


Yesterday, I went over to their house to take MY turn at holding him for a long, long time.


My daughter had a little notebook where she listed the times of his feedings, how much he drank, when he pooped and what it looked like. She had to tell me in minute detail about each poop he'd had since the last time I saw him.

And the funny thing? I WANTED to hear every minute detail about his poops!

We are all so in love with this baby. Grandpa Jim calls or texts me several times a day for baby updates. Even Megan who is at Disneyland for Spring Break calls daily for updates and cannot wait to get home to see this little bundle of joy.

The longer I live, the more certain I am that every baby is a miracle.

No comments: