Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Summer Reading Thing List

I have an entire bookcase in my living room devoted to my "read someday" books. The books in this case rotate in and out regularly, but still, it was pretty easy to go browse my stack and select my titles* for Summer Reading Thing 2007.

Here they are:
1. Princess Academy by Shannon Hale (REVIEW)
2. Sheep's Clothing by Josi Kilpack (REVIEW)
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling (review coming in a few weeks)
4. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (REVIEW)
5. Counting Stars by Michele Paige Holmes (My stretch; a romance.) (REVIEW)
6. The Book of the Dead by Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child (REVIEW)
7. Storm Front (The Dresden Files, Book 1) by Jim Butcher (REVIEW)
8. Blood Price (Vicki Nelson, Book 1) by Tanya Huff (REVIEW)
9. Blood Trail (Vicki Nelson, Book 2) by Tanya Huff (REVIEW)
10. Pretties (Uglies Trilogy, Book 2) by Scott Westerfield (REVIEW)
11. The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials, Book 1)
by Phillip Pullman (REVIEW)
12. Eclipse (Twilight, Book 3) by Stephenie Meyer (REVIEW)
13. Wake Me When It's Over by Robison Wells (REVIEW)
14. The Counterfeit by Robison Wells (REVIEW)
15. Uglies by Scott Westerfield (REVIEW)
16. Specials by Scott Westerfield (REVIEW)

**Blue = I've finished the book.

2 comments:

McKenna Gordon said...

I'm excited to read your review on Princess Academy. I hadn't heard of it until I just clicked to read about it on Amazon. Where did you hear about it and what made you choose this book?

Anonymous said...

I read her first book, Goose Girl, because someone in my writers critique group recommended it. I liked it. This is her 3rd book. Her 2nd is Enna Burning. Haven't read that one yet either.

I'm taking Pricess Academy with me on vacation this week. :)

Karlene