Friday, June 22, 2007

Official Start of Summer Reading Thing
(Prize Alert!)

Today is the first official day of Summer Reading Thing 2007. I know several of us have already started (and one of us already finished) our first books. That's so great! I really look forward to seeing book reviews start to pop up on the Mr. Linky found here.

As of today, there are twelve of us. I'd really like to see us break 100 (200 would be great, too). So to encourage you to recruit your friends and get them to sign up, here is our first prize.

The person who gets the most people to sign up by midnight (MST) on Friday, June 29th will receive a copy of Sorry, the Stork Takes No Returns by Claire Bowen. Either you or your friend(s) will need to let me know that you are the person who referred them by leaving a comment on This Post. (If you're responsible for referring someone this past week, go ahead and take credit for it. It counts.)

2 comments:

McKenna Gordon said...

Oh it's on!!!
I recruited Chante and Natasha, now I'm racking my brain for more...

Kerri said...

Hi - just wanted to let you know that Leslie recruited me! :-D