Sunday, July 22, 2007

The End of an Era (No Spoilers)



I picked my copy up at Wal-Mart at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday morning. (No lines.) I finished at 12:30 a.m. this morning, taking only the most necessary breaks.

I have written my review but I've been absolutely forbidden to post a it or a commentary of any type until Megan has read the book. (Passing it off to her today.) I would have waited a week anyway because I think it's so unfair to color something like this when there are so many people anticipating the end.

I did like what Sariah posted (no spoilers in hers either). I couldn't have said it better myself.

3 comments:

Julie Wright said...

I have to be honest, finishing the book was done with a love/hate feeling. I wanted to know what happened, yet I hated coming to the end and knowing there was nothing more. I've chosen not to blog about it yet because I don't think I can keep myself from adding spoilers and I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. sigh. It's over, but it sure was fun wasn't it?

Candace Salima . . . the LDS Nora Roberts said...

I too loved the book so much. I'm looking forward to the next thing J.K. Rowling writes. I'm a little intrigued by what she might come up with.

Sandra said...

I finished it as well. So, what will we read next?