Thursday, July 19, 2007

On a serious note

I noticed that my blog has been a little light-weight lately, what with all the book reviews and fun tests and memes. It's been a while since I've written a personal commentary on anything of substance. So I decided I'd take today to ponder upon some of the more serious topics touching our lives.

For example, what is with the wheel shaped microwave macaroni?

When you microwave macaroni, you have to stir it up in the box or else it just doesn't taste as good. No matter how careful you are, you always lose a noodle or two in the process. One regular shaped macaroni hitting the floor is a minor inconvenience. But when you lose a wheel, that's half you lunch!

Who bought these anyway?

3 comments:

G. Parker said...

Oh...like that's a weighty subject!! LOL you crack me up. Hey, are you going to the HP party tonight? My daughter is, has her bracelet and everything. sigh. I'm probably going to Smiths...grin.

Karlene said...

Unfortunately, I am too old and feeble to do the HP party thing. But I plan to be at Wal-mart before 7:00 a.m. to pick up my reserved copy. Then I'm locking myself in my room and not coming out until I'm done!

Sandra said...

Ladies, ladies, ladies Not going to the HP party?? How can you not? I'll come pick you both up and we can go together.

Oh wait, I ordered mine from Amazon and it is being delivered bright and early tomorrow morning! On second thought, why don't I just get a good night's sleep so I too, can lock myself in my room and read.