Friday, August 31, 2007

Basking in the neat

Last night I moved the last of the extra furniture that had been crammed into my living room since November, out. I was going to take a picture of it and brag a little, but discovered my digital camera is not working. I was hugely disappointed about that because I was also planning to take a picture of my husband’s shaved head and blog about that too.

So today, you get nothing because I’m too busy sitting in my living room, basking in all the neatness.

Now playing on my iPod: Come On Get Happy by the Partridge Family

3 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Congratulations!

Stephanie Humphreys said...

Isn't fun getting the neatness back. That is what I've been doing all week.

Candace E. Salima said...

Oh Karlene, bask away. I shall be doing that tonight after I get back from my speaking engagement. Of course, I have to clean the living room first . . . but I WILL be basking at some point, probably around midnight, but hey, you can't have everything just perfect.