Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tristi, Candace, et al

I can't e-mail anyone right now because I don't have my computer back yet--the one with all my e-mail addresses on it. But I should have it by tonight, so I will e-mail everyone then.

In the meantime...I've got workbooks for all ages K-6. Most are for the younger ages, but I do have a few older one. Can't remember exactly what. The set of stuff you need to teach from the Scripture Readers (the ones with all the illustrations, kind of comic book style)--both teachers manuals, and all the pictures. And gobs of crayons, markers, colored pencils, child proof scissors, rolling rulers (really cool), etc. A lot of it is brand new, unopened. (Tristi, you really have to come look at this stuff. I have enough to last you all year, plus some.)

I have gobs of office supply stuff. Three-ring binders, hanging files, and regular file folders coming out my ears. A serger. A sewing machine. Home decor. And way more fabric than I remember having.

Brand new in the box--watches, necklaces, candle holders, candles, board games, puzzles, and so much more that I can't even remember what's out there.

I'm thinking Private Sale...anyone who reads my blog and wants to come over Friday night while I'm setting up can get first dibs.

(Okay, I'm feeling like I need to justify something. I am sitting here imagining people thinking, "What is wrong with this woman that she has so much brand new unopened stuff. Does she just buy stuff and then never use it?" No. I got a lot of it gratis from businesses I used to work for.)

6 comments:

Kenna said...

THE SERGER IS MINE. I CALL IT HERE AND NOW.

Kenna said...

If it works. does it work? OMG A SERGER!!! eeeeeee!!!!

Candace Salima (LDS Nora Roberts) said...

If the sewing machine works, let's talk.

Annette Lyon said...

So tempting . . . tell us where and what time!

Annette Lyon said...

Okay so I'm slow--just read the previous post. :)

Tristi Pinkston said...

Okay, I'm so there on Friday night. I want all your school stuff. Tell me what time for this private sale -- and e-mail me to remind me of your address?? :)