Friday, September 07, 2007

Almost as good as new

Well, it took HOURS, but I've got most of my template back, with a few changes. I don't have all my Blog Roll links up yet. I can't remember who all I had on there.

And I lost my quote about authors banging their heads against the wall. If anyone has that one, please post it in the comments section.

I would say that I learned my lesson and I'll back up my template before making changes—except that I did. It didn't help. I couldn't get it to accept the previous html. Grrr.

But it's over now. I think I like this three column look. What do you think?

8 comments:

Candace Salima (LDS Nora Roberts) said...

It's an interesting layout. Certainly allows for a lot more information.

Candace Salima (LDS Nora Roberts) said...

Ooops, you forgot to put the LDS Blog Webring code on your new page. Where do I go from here?

Tristi Pinkston said...

Hmmm -- I'm not sure I love three columns. I have to slide back and forth to see everything, and to my organized little mind, that's confusing.

But the thing is, do you like it? If you do, then that's all that matters.

Tristi Pinkston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karlene said...

Okay, what about this? With both columns on the right? Does that look better?

Sandra said...

I like the new look.

Michelle said...

Alot of people in this world hear voices in thier minds. Some are called crazy, and they lock themselves away in little rooms where they bang thier heads against the wall all day. The others are called writers and they pretty much do the same thing.

Hope this helps. i loved it so much i printed it out and poseed it above me lap top. LOL

Michelle

Rebecca Talley said...

I like it. I can see all of it if I maximize my page. Sorry you lost everything. Ain't technology grand?

I like the quote about writers banging their heads against the wall. I thought I was just doing it because of my kids, now I know it's because I'm a writer.