Thursday, October 18, 2007

NaBloPoMo

I have some friends who are participating in the annual NanoWriMo in November. I just can't do that. It would be like trying to eat an elephant in one bite.

But I can do this—NaBloPoMo. You sign up and agree to post a blog every day (including Saturdays and Sundays) during the month of November. I can handle that. I think.

Supposedly, these things help drive lots of traffic to your site. And there are prizes. I love prizes.

So if you're up to the challenge, come join me.

5 comments:

Josi said...

I'm up for no challenges--but I wish you the best and will be looking to see what you come up with. Enjoy.

Stephanie Humphreys said...

Sounds interesting. I thought I was going to do NaNoWriMO, but I'm not sure. The blog thing I could do though.

TX Poppet said...

Found your blog via NaBloPoMo. Glad I did.

Suan said...

cool a post on your blog everyday
i look forward to that....
don't forget your signature line...
now playing on my ipod...

Tristi Pinkston said...

Your link is taking me somewhere strange. Is there a different link? I'd like to sign up.