Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What are you going to be on Halloween night?

[Totally stole this idea from my daughter. You've got to go there and see what her husband is doing. She's giving hints now. She will be posting him in all his glory later today. I died laughing when I saw the photos.]



McKenna reminded me of a song we used to sing when the kids were little. (My kids loved Brite Music, btw, and I can't wait to share it with my grandkids.)

What are you going to be on Halloween night,
A witch or a goblin or a ghoul?
What are you going to be, well don't tell me,
Wait 'til Halloween and let me guess.*


So, tell me about your Halloween plans. Do you dress up? What are you going to be?

I love Halloween. I usually go all out with my costumes and then go around and take treats to my local clients, authors, etc. I was planning to be a bottle of UB parfum spray but I just didn't get it together in time. Maybe if I start working on it NOW, I'll have it done by next year.

I don't have a real costume this year and I'm only visiting two clients. I was very tempted to copy McKenna's idea to go as a Muggle. But what's the fun in that? So this morning, I decided to be a UB Fairy. I'll be wearing my UB Fragrance Designer outfit, adding some glitter, wings and wand. And I'll be giving away parfum samplers. If you see me out and about, be sure to stop me and ask for one.

I'll post a photo later, if I can find someone to take one and e-mail it to me. My camera is STILL broken.


*Halloween by Janeen Brady, from I Have a Song For You Volume 2: About Seasons and Holidays

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Ok, I am an Egyptian princess today, but the Principal and the students decided that I am Cleopatra- a queen. Who am I to quibble when they want to elivate me to queen status and then bow down and worship me? ;)

I'll come by before the trunk or treat and take your picture.