Friday, November 16, 2007

I want to be an organization junkie too


I just found the coolest blog: I'm an Organization Junkie. I've been on a dejunk, unclutter and get organized kick the past several months. I am making progress but it's really slow going. Sometimes I get discouraged because it's sooooo overwhelming and time consuming. But this blog is just the thing I needed to get me back on track.

The 30 Day Organizational Challenge started Nov. 1st, so it's halfway done. But still, there's lots of motivational stuff there. She has ideas for cubbies, an organized way to do your Christmas cards, and (I had to laugh because I do this too) containers for containers.

2 comments:

so grateful to be Mormon! said...

hi karlene,
i have gotten so bad about this in the last few years. two words for you:

leaf blower!

ha. can you just see cleaning/organizing inside your home with that puppy?

take care, kathleen

Suan said...

i visted this site and loved it!
i am somewhat orgainized but not compared to her.... i got a few good ideas i'm going to try... thanks for the tip :) i think...