Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo Starts Today

I mentioned this here when I first heard about it. Here are a few more details.

First, you have to sign up for yet another social networking site*. If I'd known that, I probably wouldn't have done it. But I did join and will be participating for the length of this contest. Then I'll decide whether or not to stay part of it.

You don't have to post to the NaBloPoMo blog area if you don't want to. You can just post on your regular blog site. BUT to be eligible for prizes, you need to add yourself to their blogroll. After you've created your "page," click the tab at the top that says "Blogroll" then just follow the directions. It's pretty easy.

I'm still trying to decide whether to add my Signature Scents blog and my UB Scentsations blog to this contest or not. That would be a lot of work...

*And speaking of social networking sites, I hate MySpace. Facebook is okay, but too frenetic for my tastes. I am loving Cre8buzz. (If you want an invite to that, let me know.)

4 comments:

Candace Salima (LDS Nora Roberts) said...

You've been tagged. Let me know how this new venture goes.

Stephanie Humphreys said...

I would love an invite to Cre8buzz. I keep checking the site waiting for it to open up to everyone. I think you already have my email address.

Sandra said...

Can I have an invite to Cre8buzz as well.

And I can attest to you being cold all the time. I never wore winter clothes when we shared your office space!

Annette Lyon said...

My feet freeze, too.

Glad chocolate made the list when you were little.

And I totally agree about cre8buzz. I have a facebook account rarely go there because it's just lame in comparison.