Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bad Word! Bad Word! Bad Word!

I have been using a Mac for 16 years with very few system burps or glitches. I just want to make that clear before I say that I have had more problems in the last six months than in the previous 15 1/2 years put together!

Today I was downloading some absolutely stunning Photoshop brushes because I had this idea that I might like to do a monthly artistic header for this blog to help fill up all the spare time I have when I'm not busy eating bon-bons or playing with the grandbabies.

Right in the middle of the download, my Finder goes berserk and totally freaks out and I had to reload the whole dang operating system. It took me over four hours. Ergo, the bad words.

I'll get back to my Christmas favorites list tomorrow when I settle down a bit and gain a little perspective.

[Don't even ask what's playing on my iPod or I'll have to hurt you.]

1 comment:

The Muse said...

I know exactly what you're talking about. I feel for you. I had to reformat last week after downloading some spyware detecting software--something that's supposed to be good for the computer (yeah, right)!?!

About your art stuff, have you tried the gimp? I use that paint program and love it.

It's free and you can download it from download(dot)com. I don't know if they have software for Mac, but it's worth looking into if you have the time.

Good luck!