Sunday, December 02, 2007

My Top 10 Christmas CD, Movie, Game and Picture Book List


Several weeks ago, my daughter told me she was planning to post her Top 10 Christmas CDs on her blog. Because I'm old and my brain leaks like a sieve, I apparently forgot the conversation but remembered the idea and thought it was my own. My daughter, the very epitome of graciousness, is very kindly allowing me to steal her idea with only a slight bit of humor at my expense. Fair trade, don't you think?

However, never one to be satisfied with simplicity, I decided to make a big production of it—sort of like Oprah's Favorite Things show, only I'm not Oprah and I don't have a television show. And I'm not giving all of you free products. Sorry.

Tonight, I'm kicking off my Top 10 Favorite Christmas CDs, Movies, Games and Picture Books List. Everyday between now and December 21st, I'll introduce two items from the list, counting backwards to my #1 Favorites. I'll also post the lists in the sidebar.

Feel free to jump in with your own suggestions too.

Now playing on my iPod: Let it be Christmas by Alan Jackson

1 comment:

Kenna said...

LOL. You made me laugh. Can't wait!