Sunday, December 23, 2007

Winter Reading Challenge Reviews

I logged on today to create this post—so proud of myself that I'd just finished my first book in the challenge—only to discover that some of you are ahead of me on that!

To be eligible for the GRAND PRIZE, you need to post a review of at least one book that you read this winter, although we hope you'll review every book you read for the challenge. (That's how many of us choose titles that we want to read.)

Give each review a separate post on your blog and a separate entry in Mr. Linky. Put the title of the book, followed by your name in the “Your name” field. [Example: The Cat in the Hat (Karlene)] Use the URL specific to each review post to sign up through Mr. Linky (below).

Please note: The Mr. Linky below is only for linking to reviews of the books you've read for this challenge. Link directly to the URL for the post of your review. If your link does not go to a review, I will remove it from the list. If you need help linking to your review post, leave a comment.

The Mr. Linky to sign up for the Reading Challenge is here.


To read the reviews, click on any of the links in Mr. Linky list links.


17 comments:

Candace E. Salima said...

Just dropped by to wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Shellie said...

I should probably do this too, but it will probably get done in the summer :) Merry Christmas!

Maria said...

Excellent! Thanks :)

I try to write reviews of all books I read, which is why I keep a separate book review blog... I started a couple of years ago, and LOVE it. It gives me a feeling of accomplishment.

The printed page said...

Not even the new year yet and I've finished one of my books for this challenge!

Booklover said...

How can I add the Challenge image to my site, and link it to you?
I want to get the word out!
Booklover
ijustfinished.blogspot.com

Booklover said...

I have added a review, but I am not sure if it showed up properly. Either way, I am on the road to 12 reviews in 12 weeks! Happy new year!

Marcia Mickelson said...

I just added my review for Spires of Stone by Annette Lyon.

Sandra said...

I just added my review for Josi Kilpack's Unsung Lullaby. Sorry I missed her last night at Julie's.

krin said...

I finished my first book today - The Mauritius Command by Patrick O'Brian.

krin said...

I also finished my second book today - The Red Room by Nicci French.

krin said...

Third book finished - a sf/mystery by Isaac Asimov.

krin said...

Finished my 4th book today! I also just realized that I've been entering the information backwards! :)

alisonwonderland said...

oops! Nothing but the Truth was one of mine, but i forgot to put in my name.

krin said...

Finally linked to my fifth book, Close to the Wind.

alisonwonderland said...

i'm going to pass along my copy of An Absolute Gentleman to one lucky, interested reader who leaves a comment on my review by Friday, February 29. come on by!

krin said...

Finished another book yesterday, Sister Noon.

Sandra said...

I have read a bunch of books, but keep forgetting to post a review and link. I'll try to catch the reviews up.