- 13th Reality, The: Journal of Curious Letters by James Dashner (5)
- Alcatraz vs the Evil Librarian by Brandon Sorenson (4)
- Beyond the Horizon by Judy C. Olsen (4)
- Book of 1,000 Days by Shannon Hale (4)
- Deep End, The by Traci Abramson (4)
- Desire of Our Hearts by Sariah S. Wilson (4.5)
- Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George (4.5)
- Fablehaven 2: Rise of the Evening Star by Brandon Mull (4.5)
- Fablehaven 3: Grip of the Shadow Plague by Brandon Mull (4)
- FarWorld: Water Keep by J. Scott Savage (4)
- Fool Me Twice by Stephanie Black (5)
- Forged in the Refiner's Fire by Candace E. Salima and Elizabeth A. Cheever (3.75)
- Grave Secrets by Marlene Austin (3.5)
- Hazardous Duty by Betsy Brannon Green (4)
- Heaven Scent by Rebecca Talley (3.75)
- Host, The by Stephenie Meyer (5)
- How to Take the Ex Out of Ex Boyfriend by Janette Rallison (4)
- Hunting Gideon by Jessica Draper (3)
- Independence Club, The by Rachel Nunes (3)
- Loyalty's Web by Joyce DiPastena (3)
- Mistborn 2: Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson (3)
- On the Road to Heaven by Coke Newell (3)
- Operative, The by William Boyd Gardner (3)
- Professor Winsnicker's Guide to Well-Mannered Sycophants by Obert Skye (3.75)
- Red Dragon Codex by R.D. Henham (3.75)
- Rules of Engagement by Stephanie Fowers (4)
- Season of Sacrifice by Tristi Pinkston (4)
- Sun & Moon, Ice & Snow by Jessica Day George (5)
- Sunshine by Robin McKinley (too sexy)
- Unsung Lullabye by Josi Kilpack (4)
Sometimes it takes me a bit to get around to writing a review. In the meantime, here's a quick rating system:
0 = HATED. Could not even finish it. (These books I don't bother to put on the list here.)
1 = Didn't like. Cannot recommend to other.
2 = Didn't like—but other people might.
3 = Ambivalent. Liked some things about it; not others. Probably won't read again.
4 = Liked. May read again sometime.
5 = Loved! Own or want to own; will read again and again.