Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This is our future

While exploring a college campus with my soon-to-be-graduated-from-high-school daughter, her friend and her friend's parents, we got lost. Fortunately, we came upon two nice young men who were very willing to help us out—no doubt due to the stunning good looks of Megan and Laney Lou.

"Can you tell us how to get to the Admin building?"

"Admin building? I don't think we have an Admin building. I've been here two years and I've never heard of it."

"No Administration building?"

"Oh, you're looking for the Administration building? Go down this hall and turn left, then..."

Now playing on my iPod: The Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston

3 comments:

Tristi Pinkston said...

Oh, that's just sad.

I'm glad you didn't tell them you were looking for the ROTC ASAP so you could RSVP. They probably would have had a stroke trying to figure that one out.

Kenna said...

Okay, but to their credit, "Admin" and "Administration" are much more obviously the same thing when you're reading them as opposed to hearing someone say them.

Add-Men building? Wha?

Anonymous said...

lololol. that made me happy. some people, especially at UVSC. Kris and I were chatting about how UVSC isn't a real college it's just "waiting grounds" for a mission, marriage, or until they can gt into BYU.
LOVE YOU
-mel