Sunday, March 30, 2008

Final Prizes for Winter Reading Challenge

Have you ever written a blog, hit "Post", then went on your merry way, only to come back two days later and discover you must've hit "Save" instead? I'm not saying I did that with this post, because that would just make me look like a ditz. So.


I have two final prizes for the Winter Reading Challenge.


The first prize is Invasive Procedures by Orson Scott Card and Aaron Johnston. This is the "grand prize" and goes to Maria who was randomly selected from the Wrap-Up Mr. Linky list of readers who fully participated in the challenge—signing up the first week, posting at least one review, and then posting a wrap-up.

Congrats, Maria. Send me your mailing address and I'll get it right out to you.







The second prize is Tathea* by Anne Perry, and it's still up for grabs. Anyone who signed up on the original Mr. Linky and leaves a comment on this post will be entered to win this book. I'll leave the comments open for 3 days, then do another random drawing for the winner.

Leave your comment by 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 2.


*The copy I have has a dark red cover.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Please enter me, thanks!

Holly said...

Thanks for hosting the reading challenge. It was a lot of fun. It got me back into the swing of reading for fun again. I can't stop now!