Saturday, March 22, 2008

Whitney Awards Announced Tonight!



The Whitney's are being announced tonight so I thought I'd post my picks now. Then I'll report about how well I did later. Or if you're interested, they'll be doing live blogging during the ceremonies here, beginning at 6:30 p.m. (Mountain).




Best Novel of the Year
Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George


Best Novel by a New Author
Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George


Best Romance/Women's Fiction
Counting Stars by Michelle Paige Holmes


Best Mystery/Suspense
Hazardous Duty by Betsy Brannon Green


Best Young Adult/Children
Fablehaven: Rise of the Evening Star by Brandon Mull


Best Speculative Fiction
Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George


Best Historical
Beyond the Horizon by Judy C. Olsen


See info on each of the finalists here.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Hope it's fun. Good luck!