Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Winter Reading Challenge Wrap-Up

The Winter Reading Challenge ends today. I apologize to everyone for dropping the ball this time around. I got sick the day after Christmas and I'm still battling it. (Ugh!) But for those of you who soldiered on without me and made your reading goals, yea, you!

Write a summary post and use the Mr. Linky below to link to it. In that summary post, tell us which book you liked best (and why), which you liked least (and why), any new authors you tried and if you'll read more by them, and what (if anything) you learned from participating in this challenge.

I will do one final prize drawing next Friday (March 28th) and everyone who finished the challenge and posted a link below will be eligible. (Kristi, Juliette & Tristi, I added your links.)

Also, the Spring Reading Thing sponsored by Katrina over on Callapidder Days starts tomorrow. I hope you'll all join me over there and then come back here for a Summer Reading Challenge (which I promise will be much more exciting and have more prizes than this Winter Challenge had.)

1 comment:

alisonwonderland said...

thanks, Karlene! hope you're feeling all better soon!