Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagging when you're bored

Kim Thompson tagged me. I did this back in November, but I guess I can do it again. Especially since Kim said such nice things about me when she informed me I had been tagged. Oh, and I also just discovered that Janet and Josi both tagged me for the same thing. So this is for all of you. :)

The rules are as follows:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay. Here we go.

1. In the past two days, I've consumed 12 bananas. I don't know why I've been craving bananas. Maybe I'm pregnant. Oh, wait. No. That would be impossible. But speaking of pregnancy, did you see that news story where that "man" is pregnant? It's true. It was on Oprah.



2. Also in the past two days, I've watched six movies, seven episodes of CSI Miami, three episodes of Battlestar Galactica, and one episode of Canterbury's Law. I also took Megan to the dentist, went to the grocery, bought birthday gifts for my DH and my oldest grandson, and took four naps. This is not a normal 48 hour period for me. Really. It's NOT. (P.S.—If I was on BG, I'd want to be Kara.)



3. I honestly, totally, completely believe I was Buffy the Vampire Slayer in a previous life. I just so want to punch ornery people in the face sometimes.



4. In the mid to late 70's, my dream room would have been located on the top floor of the old city library in the town where I grew up. Except I probably would have been too scared to sleep there because I swear it was haunted.



5. If money were no option, my vehicle of choice might very well be the 2008 Mazda Tribute Hybrid. I don't really understand all the stuff listed on the website about it but I know two very important things: it's green (both on the outside and in the engine) and it has power locks and windows.



6. I honestly, totally, completely believe I'm psychic because once I thought, "Wouldn't it be weird if the phone rang right now?"—and then it did.



7. My children pick my clothes for me. If they didn't, I would feel totally comfortable wearing either of these outfits:


Now, let's see. Who do I want to pick on? Erika, Natasha, Cindy, Shellie, Ali, Suan, Megan

3 comments:

Josi said...

Love the clothing one, I wish someone would pick out my clothes.

BTW, I tagged you for this then came over to find you'd just done it. I'm still counting you as one of my seven though.

Julie Wright said...

I see nothing wrong with the clothing in those pictures. I totally envy you the 48 hours of movie watching. I really really want one of those days!!!!

Rebecca Talley said...

I guess I better go change my outfit right now.