Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Twilight Movie Countdown

My sister is a huge Twilight fan. As a surprise, I created this Twilight Movie Countdown for her to put on her blog.



If you want to put the countdown on your blog, you can get the code here. (Be sure to comment on how totally cool this widget is.)

The widget is 220 px wide and will fit a standard Blogger sidebar. It is counting down to December 12th, the movie release date.

I sort of "stole" the background image. It was created by Scythe at Fan Forum.

4 comments:

cat said...

I am totally putting this on my blog. Thanks!!

Marcia Mickelson said...

That is a cool countdown. I'm looking forward to the movie.

nicole said...

dude the countdown is wrong because the movie comes out this friday

Twilighter said...

Nicole -
Not sure if you're aware, but the movie was scheduled to come out on December 12, 2008. Because the new Harry Potter movie was pushed back to next year, it created an opening, and the Twilight movie release was moved up to November 21, 2008. :)

This is an awesome countdown. I'm really excited for the movie.