Wednesday, June 04, 2008

50 Comments Contest—CONTEST CLOSED


The best things come in threes, so we need one more contest today, right?

I have a long-term goal. I'll be honest. I want to earn money through blogging. The way to do that is to build readership, hits, comments. So my short-term goal for the next few months is to hit the 50 comment mark on a post (that's comments by 50 different individuals, not 50 comments by the same person).

Help me meet my goal by commenting on our various Road Trip Posts and I'll certainly return the favor.

This one is totally easy:
  • Leave a comment on any (or all) Road Trip posts. (You can tell they're Road Trip posts because they'll have our Road Trip icon in there somewhere. Also, you can click on the Summer Road Trip Extravaganza lable and see all of them at once.)

  • Every time a post hits 50 comments or more, I will enter all commenters in a drawing for, yes, you guessed it, a bottle of the yummy UB lotion.

  • Completely anonymous comments are not eligible for prizes but will count toward the 50.

  • Also leave your e-mail or a way for me to contact you.

  • Every time you leave a comment on a Road Trip Post, I will come comment on one of your posts. If you have multiple blogs, leave the URL for the blog you want me to post a comment on.

  • Due to ever increasing shipping costs, to win the prize you must live in or have a ship to address in the U.S. (If you live out of the country, you're welcome to have me send it to someone stateside as a gift from you.)
  • All Road Trip prizes will be shipped after we get home.


Now Playing on my iPod: Something to Talk About by Bonnie Raitt

4 comments:

Suan said...

i am jealous... i would love to have a wonderful bonding experience like this with my duaghter but i know we would drive each other CRAZY... but where you and meg are twins at heart.. you should have a wonderful time...
zoom...zoom....zoom...

eva said...

This is such a great idea! My dad and I are in the process of planning a trip ourselves. He just talked to me a couple of days ago about trying to get sponsorship for our own trip.

Susan said...

This is such fun, Karlene. I gave you a shout out on my blog today - hopefully that will help bulk up your comments. Love all the contests and stuff - so, so fun!

Claire said...

Have fun and be safe, Karlene! Not coming through Atlanta, by any chance?