Sunday, June 15, 2008

Acting Corny—CONTEST CLOSED

I way overslept this morning. But it was worth it. A technicolor widescreen dream about aliens that would make a wonderful movie . . . so this will be a very short post this morning.

And because I'm several posts behind, I will extend some of the contests a few extra days, like the Name My Jeep Contest (28 more commenters and we hit 50!) and the Sponsor Contest (which I've been updating, so go take a peek).

Megan said she wished she had Photoshop skills so she could add in photos of Melanie and McKenna. Well, I do have Photoshop skills. So here are a few photos we wish we could have taken.





And of course, we'd like to add Stephen and Kris and Ashley and Destiny and Grandma and Grandpa and Suan and Elaine and Dennis and . . . and of course, all you wonderful commenters.

Corn Contest:
This is the last day of driving and we need a pick me up. Post your favorite corny joke in the comments section (keep it family friendly please). One entry per joke posted. Prize is as yet undetermined. Contest ends tonight, 6/15, at midnight.


Now playing on my iPod: Driving My Life Away by Eddie Rabbit

7 comments:

Sandra said...

So many, where to start?

How do you catch a wild wabbit?
With a wild wabbit net.

How do you catch a tame rabbit?
The tame way!

Sandra said...

Where does the Lone Ranger take his garbage?

To the dump,to the dump, to the dump,dump, dump.
(sing it)

Sandra said...

ok, one more then I'll stop

What did the Pink Panther say when he stepped on the bug?

Dead-ant, Dead-ant, Dead-ant Dead ant Dead-ant Dead-ant, Dead aaaantttt
(sing it again)

Suan said...

ryane told me this one it is my favorite corny joke of all time
knock knock
who's there
ya
ya who
didn't know you were a cowboy :)

Suan said...

why was tigger looking in the toilet?
he was looking for pooh (winne the pooh)

Suan said...

thanks again for sharing your road trip with us...
welcome home :)
your own bed tonight that will feel sooooooooo good

Natasha Ireland said...

1. What do you call a cow with a twitch? *BEEF JERKY*
2. What's Green and sings?
*ELVIS PARSLEY*
3. What has 10 letters and starts with gas? *an AUTOMOBILE*