Suan gave me a cute bag today when I met her for lunch. She said it was her sponsoring gift for our Summer Roadtrip Extravaganza and I was not to open it until Megan and I could open it together. It was hard to wait. I was expecting maybe some nouggies or dark chocolate miniatures and a couple of bottles of SoBe.
No. This is what was in the bag.
And just in case you can't see what's in this photo, let me itemize it for you.
- 2 pair of sandals (white ones for Megan, clear ones for me)
- Sanitary toilet seat covers (YES!)
- 2 kinds of hand sanitizer
- 2 tubes of Blistex, mint & berry (I dibs berry)
- 2 pair of sunglasses—we can't decide who gets which pair so we'll just have to switch off
- a cool cherry make-up bag to carry our stuff
- lots of Scüncis (mine)
- lots of headbands (Megan)
- 4 packages of gum (I dibs the cinnamon and the pina colada flavors)
- car deodorizer (love the butterfly shape)
- 2 nail files (I told Meg she could pick)
- 2 pckgs of Airborne
- 2 bottles of nail polish (brown and blue)
- 5 gift cards: Chevron, Borders, iTunes, Subway & Mickey D's)
and . . .
- a Nintendo DS with games! I didn't even know this thing existed. It is so cool. And the games are: New York Times Crosswords, Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader (probably not), Polarium, Club House games, My Word Coach, and Brain Age 2.
And yes, my sister is known for going a little overboard. Go over to her blog and tell her she's wonderful. Please.
Now playing on my iPod: I'll Be There For You by The Rembrandts