Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Blog About Our Road Trip Contest—CONTEST CLOSED


We want all of our bloggy friends to join us on our Summer Roadtrip Extravaganza.

Please help us spread the word through the blogosphere.


Here's how:
  • Blog about our road trip on your blog(s) before Wednesday, June 11th (the day we start driving back to UT)

  • Grab one of the images HERE and use it in your post.

  • Encourage your readers to come visit our blogs by linking back to this blog and/or Megan's blog.

  • Leave a comment below so I'll know to enter you in the Blog About Our Road Trip drawing for a yummy Urban Botanic body lotion in our still to be created Summer Roadtrip Extravaganza fragrance. (I'll also come comment on your blog.)

  • Also leave your e-mail or a way for me to contact you.

  • If you have multiple blogs, you can have multiple entries in our contest if you post about the trip on each blog. Let me know in your comment the URLs for each blog.

  • To win the prize you must live in or have a ship to address in the U.S. (If you live out of the country, you're welcome to have me send it to someone stateside as a gift from you.)

  • All Road Trip prizes will be shipped after we get home.
Deadline: Wednesday, June 11th


Now playing on my iPod: Car Wash by Rose Royce

UPDATE:
Someone suggested I put a Mr. Linky here to link to posts about our road trip, so here it is. Link to your specific post, not to your blog homepage. (You can find the URL for your specific post by clicking on the title of your post.)

CORRECT: http://ldsfiction2.blogspot.com/2008/06/summer-book-trek-2008 -book-reviews.html

INCORRECT:
http://ldsfiction2.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

This is me ENTERING your BLOG ABOUT OUR ROAD TRIP contest. My email is natashaireland14@gmail.com

eva said...

I'm entering your contest but for some reason the url for the picture won't work.
my e-mail is jwood635@gmail.com