Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer Reading Thing 2008—Sign Up Here!


Welcome to the second annualSummer Reading Thing 2008!

For details on how to participate, click here.

At the end of this post, you'll find the Mr. Linky sign-up. Use it to link to your blog post containing your Summer Reading Thing 2008 reading list.

Link to your specific post, not to your blog homepage. (You can find the URL for your specific post by clicking on the title of your post.)

CORRECT: http://inksplasher.blogspot.com/2008/06/summer-reading-thing-2008.html

INCORRECT: http://inksplasher.blogspot.com/

I will fix or delete incorrect links.

You can use the Mr. Linky below to check out the reading lists from other participants. While visiting their blog, remember to share the love and support by leaving a comment for them.

Also, please link back to this page from your post so that all your bloggy friends can come check out the other reading lists too.

There is no time limit for signing up for Summer Reading Thing 2008 but you MUST be linked to this Mr. Linky to be eligible for prizes.


10 comments:

Mrs S | Blue Archipelago said...

I'm in :)

Stephanie Abney said...

Well, I think I managed to sign up correctly but I have no idea how to link back to your site or whatever you said to do... ah well... either way, should be fun!!

Blessings,
Stephanie

Holly said...

Karlene, thanks for hosting this. Where is the link to enter what we've read? Am I just not seeing it?

Anna Maria Junus said...

Well I've signed up!

Melanie said...

I totally thought I already signed up for this but I must have lost my mind. And in case I did and I'm on your list twice, feel free to delete one of me!

Evelyn said...

Well... I think I signed up? Maybe I signed up twice?

Marco & Meredith said...

I'm in!! I think my list is overambitious... but hey, better overambitious than to have no ambition whatsoever!

Whitney said...

Thanks for hosting Karlene, I'm in.

Wendy said...

I thought I linked to this earlier, but I don't see it, so maybe I didn't. Sorry! I'm in.

Phuong said...

yay! i think i did it..