This is where you post your links to book reviews of the titles you've read during 2008 Summer Summer Reading Thing. I love reading your reviews and it helps me create a list of books for the next challenge I do.
A few guidelines:
- This is only for Summer Reading Thing 2008 participants. If you haven't signed up yet, you can read all about it here. Then create your Summer Reading Thing 2008 reading list post and link it here.
- Be sure to link to the specific post that contains your review, not to your blog home page.
We will delete incorrect links.
- Limit your links to reviews of books by LDS authors that you've read during Summer Reading Thing 2008.
- Keep your reviews family friendly. Be honest but kind in your reviews.
- You need to post at least one review to be eligible for prizes after July 1st.
- In the Mr. Linky, put the title of the book, then your name in the "Your Name" box. You may use your real name or the name of your blog. Example: The Host (Karlene/Inksplasher).