Help! We need a playlist and a theme song for our Summer Roadtrip Extravaganza.
So that means, it's time for another contest, right?
I've added a playlist to the bottom of my blog. (Scroll ALL the way down.) It's got a couple of songs on there, just to get it started but we need lots more suggestions.
Just to help you stack the deck in your favor for this contest:
- We lean toward music from the 70s and early 80s but we like current music too.
- We like rock, pop, country and a variety of music that I really don't know how to classify.
- We don't care much for rap (in fact, right now, I veto rap).
- We're looking for HIGH ENERGY fun songs.
Here are the details for this contest:
- Post song suggestions in the comments section by midnight on Saturday, June 7th.
- You can post as many songs as you want in the same comment.
- Everyone who suggests a song gets entered into a drawing for an as yet undetermined small prize. One entry per song.
- We'll add every suggested song to the playlist below and listen to all of them.
- We'll put our favorite songs on our road trip iPod.
- If your song gets added to our iPod, you'll be entered into a drawing for an as yet undetermined larger prize.
- If your song is chosen as our Road Trip Theme Song, you'll win an as yet undetermined big prize.
- Due to ever increasing shipping costs, to win the prize you must live in or have a ship to address in the U.S. (If you live out of the country, you're welcome to have me send it to someone stateside as a gift from you.)
- All Road Trip prizes will be shipped after we get home.
Now playing on my iPod: Dancing in the Street with Mick Jagger and David Bowie (this is hilarious; you've got to watch it)