Monday, June 30, 2008

Winner of Hope!

Winner of Hope,
created by
Rebecca Talley,
is . . .

Stephanie Abney

Stephanie, send me your snail mail address and I'll get your parfum spray right out to you.

Winner was chosen using an online randomizer.


Stephanie Abney said...

Wow!!! Thanks so much! I'm really excited and anxious to see what this special fragrance that you created is like. (Sent you my snail mail address yesterday - let me know if you don't get it).

Thanks again!!

C.L. Beck said...

Oh bummer. I thought I had until July on this ... wanted to enter because Heaven Scent was a reallly good book and the perfume sounds fantastic!

Stacy G. Anderson said...


I don't know how you do it all! Although I don't know you personally, from what I've read, you are an amazing woman. At this point, I can only aspire to such levels. You are an inspiration....


Rebecca Talley said...

Congratulations, Stephanie. I hope you enjoy the fragrance!