Thursday, July 10, 2008

I SHOULD be ashamed of myself


I am just in one of those moods where everything is ticking me off.

First, I've been very nauseated the last two weeks. Really bad. If I didn't KNOW BETTER (and I do), I'd think I was pregnant. But I'm not. Absolutely not.

Anyway, the only things I can really tolerate eating are Michelina's Mac & Cheese (the Zap 'Ems) and SF FudgsiclesTM.

Did you notice there's no link to the Zap 'Ems? That's because they don't make them anymore. Apparently they've replaced them with the "Authentico" line—which doesn't taste the same. It's icky.

So all week, I've been trying new brands of mac and cheese.

And all I can say is, yuk, yuk and double yuk.

(And don't anyone suggest I try Kraft or homemade because I don't want to cook!)

Now. I know I'm pulling a Veruca Salt here. I know there are starving children all over the world who if someone handed them the Aunthentico mac & cheese for lunch, they'd think they'd died and gone to heaven. I should feel grateful for what I have.

But I'm just not in a very grateful mood today.

Plus I have to go to the dentist to have a filling replaced, because apparently I am getting OLD and that happens a lot to OLD people.

Grrr.

5 comments:

Summer said...

Hey, I'm younger than you and I've had 5 fillings replaced in the last year alone. Bleh. But my teeth are crap anyway. Sorry you're feeling sick. I wonder what it could be?

Kimberly said...

Ouch!

I'm with you on the mac&cheese. Michelina's used to be so yummy and the new version is yukky.

Sympathies!

Sandra said...

I was hoping that one of those you bought would work for you. Anything I can do?

Tristi Pinkston said...

Tooth problems will often make people nauseated. I'm sorry.

Stacy G. Anderson said...

Karlene,
I am sorry you are having one of those days too. i was sitting here bawling missing my mom (she died from cancer at age 63 two months ago) and I thought I'd blog hop.

It's nice to know I'm not alone in my 'grouchy anti-social' mood...;-)

Stacy