Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not a Real Post, but Links to Prizes

Okay, I know I haven't done a real post in a long time. And I have a good reason for that, but it requires photos and, uhm, I keep forgetting to take them.

Anyway, my various entrepreneurial enterprises are sponsoring prizes at various places in the blogosphere, some of them ending today, some tomorrow. I wanted to make sure that any of you interested parties knew about all of them and had a chance to enter if you want to.

For a Twilight inspired fragrance, you can enter these contests:


For a Twilight inspired Swarovski Crystal bookmark, enter this contest:


ALSO, Summer Reading Thing participants!
I've got the same good excuse for not posting weekly prize books. And it's so stupid because I've got the books in a stack right here, I just need to make the post. I'm so, so, so sorry.

To show how incredibly sorry I really am, NEXT WEEK, I will post a book giveaway EVERY SINGLE DAY.

And in addition to the book, the winners will also receive a parfum sampler in the Twilight inspired fragrance of their choice.

No comments: