Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Twilight on the Brain


Some of you may have noticed a plethora of Twilight related materials suddenly appearing on this blog, and you're thinking, "What the heck?"


Well, yes.


See, a real job would interfere with my ability to read all day.

So I have to find a way to earn a living via the Internet. Ergo, the Twilight obsession.

I should have started this project months ago. And I would have. Except I didn't have the idea until just now. Therefore, I need lots of help (this is me, begging) getting the word out and making this thing go viral.



I now have three Twilight promotions/sites going on:

Twilight Trivia — THE largest collection of Twilight Trivia on the Internet. Plus links to several fun widgets, some of which I even made myself. Everything on this site is FREE to anyone.

Also, beginning on Monday, I will have a Twilight Trivia question of the week. sponsored by CustomScentsOnline. Correct answers will be entered to win a sample of a Twilight fragrance.

What's in it for you? If you put my Twilight Trivia button on your sidebar, you could win a Twilight fragrance. (Send me an e-mail me for more info.)





Twilight Fragrances — Twilight inspired fragrances are for sale on CustomScentsOnline. There are currently six fragrances and people who have tried them, love them.

What's in it for you? I've developed a CustomScentsOnline affiliate program. If you put my Twilight Fragrance button on your side bar and blog about it, I will give you a code that will give your readers 10% off their purchase and you will earn a 5% affiliate fee. (Go HERE for more information.)







Twilight Bracelets — Create your own Twilight charm bracelet. Each charm on this site represents something from the Twilight series. You can order a bracelet similar to the one Jacob gave Bella for graduation, or custom select the charms that are meaningful to you.

What's in it for you? I've developed a Twilight Bracelets affiliate program. If you put my Twilight Bracelet button on your side bar and blog about it, I will give you a code that will give your readers Free Shipping on their purchase and you will earn a 5% affiliate fee. (Go HERE for more information.)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Dang girl, I haven't even read the books yet! Way to find a market and go for it though!

Suan said...

never too much edward.... i mean twiligt... love the advertisement where it says ...your scent is everything... really nice... like the trivia sight too... good luck in your $$ making adventure i hope it works out and you make tons of $$

Kenna said...

holy cow you are amazing.

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

If you haven't done so yet, I would email the fine folks over at Twilight Lexicon. They are really good at posting anything SM related. They recently sponsored my SM giveaway and well, that went viral with more than 4,000 entries. I'm sure they'd love to know about what you have going on here. Good luck!

Anna Maria Junus said...

I just started my first Twilight book. So I think I'll be doing this. I'm always looking for ways to legitamately make some money.