Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What's wrong with a little drama?


So yesterday, someone accused me of being a little dramatic.

What? Me?!

Never!!!

Okay, maybe.

But only a little. And she would know, having talked me down from many a ledge over our lifetime as sisters.

But really, I'm only a little dramatic.

And what's wrong with a little drama, anyway? Absolutely nothing. It makes life interesting.

So in honor of drama, I created stole borrowed this image from the Internet and I am dubbing it the Bloggy Drama Queen Award and giving it to myself.

I'm also presenting it to two of my favorite drama bloggers who I hope will thank me on their blog and link to me so that I get a little more traffic post it in their sidebar with pride. As I have done.

I hereby give this award to:


Kimberly, at Temporary? Insanity

and

Sue, at Navel Gazing at Its Finest




If you are a Drama Blogger or know one, feel free to borrow this image and award it to yourself or to them, as desired. (If you do, come back here and post a link in the comments so I can go read the blog.)

But if we get in trouble for using images without permission, you didn't get it from me.

(And now I have to go pack because I'm leaving for KY in less than 24 hours and I have close to 57 hours of errands and jobs on my "Must Do Before I Leave or Die" list.)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hee hee...a dubious but muchly deserved honor on my part, I think. Thanks Karlene!

Jen said...

Ha ha!

Brillig said...

Amen! What's wrong with a little drama? My life is full of it... and that's exactly how I like it. :-D

Josi said...

Drama Schrama--I want an Angst Award! I live amid much angst. :-) And just for the record, I view you as very level headed, Karlene dear. Have a great time in KY