Saturday, September 20, 2008

Summer Reading Thing Wrap-Up

It's time to wrap up our Summer Reading Thing Book Challenge. The Mr. Linky is below.

Write a summary post on your blog and use the Mr. Linky below to link to it. In that summary post, tell us which book you liked best (and why), which you liked least (and why), any new authors you tried and if you'll read more by them, and what (if anything) you learned from participating in this challenge.

I will do one final prize drawing next week and everyone who finished the challenge and posted a link below will be eligible.

Also, the Fall Into Reading 2008 reading challenge, sponsored by Katrina over on Callapidder Days starts on Monday, Sept 22nd. I hope you'll all join me over there.


3 comments:

Marcia Mickelson said...

I haven't joined up in the reading things for a while, so I'm really looking forward to this one.

Josi said...

I just can't stand the guilt of signing up for one more thing I can't do, but I so admire you putting it together and I love reading the reviews. Way to go.

Melanie Goldmund said...

Um, Karlene, you're probably just very busy, but since I haven't heard back, I'm wondering if you got my e-mails about the Summer Reading Thing, and other things?