Monday, December 01, 2008

Not my fault...


I'm not dead.

I'm not sick.

And although I went on vacation over Thanksgiving, that is not why I haven't been posting here.

It's not my fault I've been AWOL. Honest.

And it's not from lack of trying.

Something is wrong with our internet connection. Our guy has been over here several times lately, checking wires from rooftop to basement. We've replaced routers, antennae and a bunch of other stuff that I don't even know what its called.

And still we have intermittent (more mittent than inter) and slow-as-molasses service.

I will be back. Promise. And I will have lots to say. As soon as we get this problem remedied.

6 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

UGH! That's frustrating beyond words!

Hope you get your fifth appendage up and running again soon!

Sandra said...

Ok, just so long as his fixing yours doesn't mess up mine. Or maybe you should remind him to go in and flip that switch or turn that knob or whatever he has to do to make mine work when he fixes someone else's. :)

Suan said...

love the picture... that's what i want to do with my computer...if i didn't need it i would blow it up :)

ali said...

Gee Karlene - I hope you get it fixed soon!

Anna Maria Junus said...

Ha Ha, funny picture.

Is that really you?

Cindy Beck said...

Karlene,
Glad you're back. I was beginning to worry ... thought Mr. Nasal Mucus, from your Nov. 14th entry had invaded your system. Turns out all he invaded was your computer! :)