Here's how good I feel:
- Saturday, when one of my fav songs came on the radio, I got up and danced in the bookstore.
- Sunday, I went to church.
- Monday (today), I worked out with my Wii Fit—first time in months. I also read my scriptures, wrote in my journal, and did a few dishes before I started my work day.
Why do I feel so good?
- The IV Iron treatments worked.
- The Liquid Chlorophyll worked even better.
- I'm weaning off a drug I've been taking for almost a year now. The first day after I dropped to half a dose, I felt better.
- I'm building up on a new drug that I have done really well on in the past. (The reason I switched off it was it has one particular side effect I was trying to overcome. But after four years of experimenting with other drugs, I've decided I can live with the side effect.)
And even though it's SNOWING outside right now, I still feel like dancing!
Now playing on my iPod: I Feel Good by James Brown