Monday, March 30, 2009

I feel good!


Finally.

Here's how good I feel:

  • Monday (today), I worked out with my Wii Fit—first time in months. I also read my scriptures, wrote in my journal, and did a few dishes before I started my work day.

Why do I feel so good?
  • I'm weaning off a drug I've been taking for almost a year now. The first day after I dropped to half a dose, I felt better.
  • I'm building up on a new drug that I have done really well on in the past. (The reason I switched off it was it has one particular side effect I was trying to overcome. But after four years of experimenting with other drugs, I've decided I can live with the side effect.)

And even though it's SNOWING outside right now, I still feel like dancing!

Now playing on my iPod: I Feel Good by James Brown

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Woo Hoo!!! So exciting. I am so happy for you. (sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you yesterday at church)

Kimberly said...

Oh yay! Getting those sorts of levels to their proper place can make SUCH a difference!

Cindy Beck said...

Way to go! I'm so glad you're feeling better. And I love the fact that you were playing, "I Feel Good," on your IPod.

I think you could also play, "Ina-Gadda-Da-Vida" by IRON Butterfly. (Ha! Okay, you just gotta love that pun. :)