I'm really excited about doing this reading challenge. For some reason, having a challenge really helps me focus on a reading goal. It makes me want to turn off the TV and open a book.
And I love to see other people's reading lists and to read their reviews. I've found some real gems that way.
So, here's my list. I may have to swap out some of the titles, depending on their availability at the library. I really am trying to curtail my book buying addiction.
- All the Stars in Heaven by Michelle Paige Holmes
- Bone Warriors by Bron Bahlmann
- English Trifle by Josi Kilpack*
- Eyes Like Mine by Julie Wright*
- Fablehaven 4: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary by Brandon Mull
- The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum
- Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
- Lockdown by Traci Hunter Abramson
- My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison
- Slathbog's Gold by M.L. Forman
- Wings by Aprilynne Pike
* if they're released in time.