And when I say have to, I really mean have to. I follow the philosophy that if it's not worth a big ta-do, it's not worth doing. Life is way to short too spend it in half-hearted attempts at enthusiasm. So. . .
I hereby launch my Summer SNORT (aka my Summer Non-Road Trip) Contest!
This is the official kick-off post (we're pretending I didn't do two posts already— HERE and HERE ) and this is how it will officially work.
- Every day through the end of June (except for Sundays), I'll post a contest related to what I'm doing or feeling that particular day. (And if what I'm doing happens to be wedding related, some people will just have to deal.)
- Most contests will be a question that you'll need to answer in the comments section, but a few will invite you to do something.
- Every contest will have a deadline. You will need to leave a comment or do whatever it is before the deadline.
- Every contest will have a prize (although, since I'm poor, the prizes will be small). There will also be a (small) grand prize of some sort.
- If you would like to sponsor a prize, let me know what and I'll use it on the post that I think goes best with the prize. I'll also give you lots of linky lurve!
- Names of prize winners will be posted after the individual contest deadline passes. You'll then need to e-mail your mailing address to me at rak rose 59 at hot mail dot com —only take out all the spaces.
- Prize winners must live in the U.S. or have a ship-to address within the U.S. (Remember, I said I was poor.)
- Prizes will be shipped or delivered no later than mid-July.
I think that gets most of the main information across. If you haven't already done so, go post comments HERE on the "Guess the Dress" Pre-SNORT post.