Friday, June 26, 2009

Guess the Dress Winner!

Time to announce the winner of the Guess the Dress contest! I actually decided which dress to wear the day before the wedding. (Yay me, for not waiting to the last minute!)


Without further ado, here's the photo:



Oops! I mean, this one:


Now, you may be thinking, that doesn't look like the midi:

That's what I thought too. That model must be over 6 feet tall for it to hit her at that length. I'm a smidge over 5'7".

And the reason I picked that one? Because I thought I might be chasing grandbabies and the short dress might embarrass me. And I was right. Glad I picked the long one.



And the winner is. . .



Jeri, go HERE and pick your prize. Also, send me your mailing address.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

And you looked beautiful in it, might I say? And Megan? Stunning bride. And they picked the most beautiful day this month, didn't they. Everything was perfect- bride, groom, weather (mostly), reception, company... lovely

Tristi Pinkston said...

You both do look lovely! Do we get more wedding photos than this? And did Megan have a wonderful day?