Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm Lonely (SNORT)—CONTEST CLOSED


The wedding is over.

Megan and Kendall are off on their honeymoon.

My parents have gone home, as have the other wedding guests.

Jim is back to work on a regular schedule.

Now it's just me and the dog in a very quiet house—and he sleeps all day and isn't much of a conversationalist.

[Sniff]

I need some friends to keep me company. So. . .

Today's contest is to Come Be My Friend.

CONTEST CLOSED

Contest:
  1. Sign up to be a Follower for my blog (see the Followers button over in the first sidebar)

    And/Or

    Sign up to Follow Me on Twitter (in the second sidebar, just below the Twilight-inspired Fragrance image)

    And/Or

    Be my friend on Facebook.


  2. Come back here and post a comment telling me which ones you've done. You get one entry for each place that your follow or friend.


  3. If you already are signed up as a follower or friend, just tell me in the comments and you'll get the entries.


Deadline: You have until midnight on Wednesday, July 1st to follow/friend and comment. The winner will be randomly chosen from all commenters.

Prize: Your choice of any of the remaining prizes HERE.



Now playing on my iPod: Ain't No Sunshine by Kris Allen

7 comments:

Annette Lyon said...

I've been a subscriber forever--I just I never clicked on the "follow" button until today! Now I'm official!

I'm now also following you on Twitter.

And of course, we've been FB friends for some time now.

Yay! I got all the entries!

Suan said...

i'm already a "follower"
have a great day :)

Anonymous said...

Kandis-
hey im already following you on twitter and i just added you to facebook. have fun. dont be too lonely.

Sandra said...

I am already a follower here, friend on facebook, and would follow you on twitter but my browser won't let your twitter button show up and I don't know how to fix it so I can. So e-mail me your twitter name and I will go follow you there.

Nichole Giles said...

I'm already a follower, too. And I think we're FB friends, but now I need to check for sure.

I'm sorry you're lonely. It must be way strange hanging out alone in a quiet house. It's a good thing for the Internet, or we'd all be lonely--alone instead of together. =)

Sandra said...

Now following on twitter!

Tristi Pinkston said...

I'm sorry you've been lonely!