Friday, June 19, 2009

Pigs In Love CD (Phase Two)—CONTEST CLOSED


I was reminded by a commenter that I had forgotten to close phase one of the Pigs in Love/Theme Song contest.

Phase One was to submit suggestions for songs to be considered for the CD. If I was able to find your song on playlist.com (a few are by different artists), it's on the playlist at the bottom of this blog. (Scroll waaaay down.)

Now we're moving on to Phase Two—narrowing down the list to 10 songs. There are a total of 63 songs on the list and I like most of them. This is gonna' be tough. I can't do it myself.

So, contest time!




CONTEST CLOSED

Contest:
  1. Listen to the songs on the playlist that you're unfamiliar with.

  2. Go HERE and select all the songs that you think should be on the CD. You can select as many as you want. The top 10 songs with the most votes get on the CD.

  3. Come back here and post a comment telling me that you've taken the survey.

  4. If you email your friends or post about the Pigs in Love CD, let me know in your comment and you'll get an extra entry.

Deadline: You have until midnight on Wednesday, June 24th to vote and comment. The winner will be randomly chosen from all commenters.

Prize: Your choice of any of the remaining prizes HERE.

*This is seperate from winning a copy of the CD, as described here.

5 comments:

Suan said...

ok..i voted...that wasn't as easy as i thought i liked almost all of the songs... i posted a reminder on my blog for all my friends :)

Sandra said...

For some reason I can't see your playlist. I have had tons of problems with the stupid VISTA they installed on my new computer, so this is probably one of them.

But I took the survey anyway. Good thing I knew most of the songs ;)

Taffy said...

Send me your email, Karlene and I'll add you to my blog list.

Susan said...

Okay, I voted and blogged about your SNORT event. Phew!

Anonymous said...

Kandis said
So i voted and it was really hard i love so many of those songs and i really enjoyed sitting here listening to all of them to help me decide. Thanks for all the fun things you do to keep the summer fun. I also posted it on my myspace and facebook.