Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SNORT the Food Winner!


I was expecting all sorts of grossness from the SNORT the Food contest. I waited until my stomach was empty and I was emotionally prepared before I read any of the contents. And—

I hate to tell you all this, but none of you came up with anything weirder than what they were eating at the Chinese buffet. And my DH eats weirder things than you guys on a regular basis.

In fact, some of your weirdness sounded yummy. Elaine, I eat SF Oreo/banana sandwiches so you got no points with that one! And Annette, I've fixed tomato soup and tuna for my kids many times. (Didn't eat it myself because I don't like tomato soup.)

The only one that came close to grossing me out was the boiled eggs dipped in vinegar. Yuk!

So, my personally chosen weird food eater is. . .




The randomly selected winner from everyone else is. . .

Elaine!


Cindy and Elaine, go HERE and pick your prize. Also, send me your mailing address.

2 comments:

Cindy Beck said...

I just found out I won the gross food contest. WAHOO! I'm headed over to see about my prize!

Thanks for the summer fun. I've had a great time!

Sandra said...

My question for Annette is this- is that tuna fish And tomato soup, or tuna fish IN tomato soup? Tuna and tomato soup sounds yummy to me, but tuna in tomato soup...