Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SNORT That Fragrance!—CONTEST CLOSED

Oh, my goodness! I only have three open contests right now. That just won't do. No, no, no. So I'm adding a bunch today. (This is the last I'm adding; scroll down for two more.)



This one is the most important!


I need your input NOW!

24 Hour Deadline!


I need a Mother-of-the-Bride fragrance.

I've narrowed it down to three options and I love all three of them.



Spring Morning
A friend of mine made this at one of my Make & Takes and said I could copy it. It is a nice fresh, fruity fragrance—a blend of Pina Colada, Grapefruit and Spearmint. It smells delicious and reminds me of a spring morning.


Pink Daydreams
My sister made this one. It's a mix of Juniper (the only floral fragrance I like), coconut and white musk. It's as close to a floral fragrance as I'll ever get. Even though it's not my usual type of scent (I tend toward fruitys), I quite like it.


Enchantment
This one is a mix of Fig, Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Naked (green apple, pear and melon), and Egyptian Musk. It's more complex than the other two and harder to describe. It's got some lower notes, and is a good blend of fruit and spice—not too sweet and just a tad dangerous.


CONTEST CLOSED
Contest: Leave a comment stating which fragrance you think I should wear to the wedding. I'll wear the fragrance that gets the most votes.

Deadline: You have until TOMORROW, Wednesday, June 24th, at noon to post your answer in the comments section.

Prize: Two winners: 1) a random drawing from everyone that comments, winner gets your choice of any of the remaining prizes HERE; and 2) a random drawing from everyone who voted for the winner, winner gets a parfum spray in the winning fragrance.

Now playing on my iPod: You're Still the One by Shania Twain

8 comments:

Susan said...

Spring Morning, hands down. It sounds lovely.

Melanie Goldmund said...

Enchantment sounds good to me; not too sweet and just a tad dangerous.

Erika said...

Enchantment! I love the name and it sounds like it smells delicious.

Suan said...

here's our votes
suan-spring morning
kandis-spring morning
morgan-pink daydreams

Chanté said...

Spring Morning...but that Enchantment sounds really good. But Spring Morning all the way!

Jeri said...

spring morning.

enchantment sounds good, but for the "mother of the bride" role, I think Spring morning is the better choice.

Sandra said...

Well, I am voting Enchantment. Why, you ask? Because it has cinnamon and we all know how much you love cinnamon.

Plus, it has grapefruit and we all also know that men think you are 5-10 years younger when you wear grapefruit. So you will have everyone saying, "What? You're not old enough to have your your youngest child getting married! Not possible."

And I love the base note of Egyptian Musk to pull it all together.

But if I were voting a second choice, it would be Spring Morning because it sounds so light and refreshing.

Natasha Ireland said...

I WAS going to say SPRING MORNING FOR SURE...but THEN I READ ENCHANTMENT and...I SAY that one FOR SURE because lately I'm realizing how great fig is and I LOVE LOVE LOVE grapefruit and Egyptian Musk so I'm sure it's FAB. Enjoy