Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SNORT That Stamp Winner!

We have our first SNORT contest winner.

The winner of the SNORT that Stamp contest is:


She chose Edward and Bella as her romantic couple. I had to pick her's as the one I liked the best because I am totally taking advantage of the Twilight craze and this gives me a chance to show off my newly redesigned fragrance blog (inspired by Twilight, of course).

And here is her stamp.

And the randomly chosen winner is

Cindy Beck!


Cindy and Suan, you can have the stamps as promised in the original post, or you can go HERE and pick your prize! Just let me know what you want.

2 comments:

Suan said...

yeah me !!!
tough choice...prize #20 or the stamp.... i think i will take the stamp. thanks :)

Cindy Beck said...

Wahoo, wahoo! Can't believe I won. Guess I'm just a random kind of person. :)

I'll take prize #6, thanks!I'll send my address in an email.

Thanks for the fun!